Get Ready Week runs for one full week in October and encourages every New Zealander to stop and think about how prepared they are for a natu...
UncategorizedJune 8, 2018
Winter is here and along with it comes the dreaded flu virus. This year more 1 in 4 New Zealanders will miss work because of cold and flu. Read our tips below to get ahead in the fight against the flu!
1) Prevention is the best cure: Eat a healthy and balanced diet
2) Get the jab: Flu shot offered by your GP can reduce your risk of developing the flu by 70-90%
3) Rest up: Adequate sleep can reduce your risk of developing the flu
4) Sharing is not caring: Keep your distance from colleagues who are showing symptoms of cold and flu
5) Sanitisation and hand hygiene: Keep your workstation sanitised and practice great hand hygiene