Employers managing safety in their workplace may be across all the risks and have practices in place to manage those that cannot be eliminat...
From our teamJuly 6, 2018
Reward and Recognition is key to retaining top staff, but it doesn’t have to break the bank. Here are 10 ideas to acknowledge employees who go above and beyond.
1) Offer Professional Development Opportunities
2) Allocate Company Time To Pursue A Passion Project
3) Recognise Non-Work Achievements
4) Give Them The CEO’s Carpark For A Week
5) Let Top Staff Choose Their Own Assignment
6) Post Social Media Shout Outs
7) Deliver Personalised Thank You Notes And Gifts
8) Celebrate Employment And Project Milestones
9) Use Public Recognition At Team Meetings And Company Events
10) Never Forget To Appreciate The Whole Team